Conditions of Use
I. Liability for content
1. All contents of our web page as well as our further internet presences (social media profiles of ÜSTRA) are only for general informational purposes. They give you the opportunity to get to know more about the ÜSTRA and the services we offer as well as to get in contact with us. No contractual relationship becomes effective by visiting this website, unless this has been explicitly agreed. The contents of this site have been compiled with the greatest care and reviewed prior to publication, nevertheless errors can be not completely excluded. Therefore we are not assuming any guarantee nor warranty for the correctness, completeness and actuality of the information provided.
2. In accordance with § 7, chapter 1 TMG (German Telemedia Act), we, as a provider of services, are responsible for our own contents of this pages and other internet presences. Contents of users on our social media profiles we do not adopt as our own. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are furthermore not responsible for monitoring or researching information transmitted or saved by third (e.g. „postings“ or blog entries of users), that suggest an illegal activity. Obligations for the removal or blocking of the use of information in accordance with the general laws remain unaffected here. However, liability in this case is only possible from the time that an infringement of the law becomes known. In the case of becoming aware of corresponding legal infringements, we will remove these contents immediately.
3. We expressly reserve the right to alter, complete or delete parts of the site or the entire service, or to suspend its publication, temporarily or permanently, without express notification. Users do not have any claim to the provision of certain contents of our online presence.
II. Liability for links
1. Our offer contains links to third-party websites, on whose contents and design we do not have influence. Therefore no liability is taken for the content of those third-party sites. The same applies to contents and design of these external websites, that have links to our website.
2. The respective operator of the website is responsible for the content of the linked pages. As soon as any legal infringements on external websites, become known, we will immediately delete the link.
1. The contents of our web page and further internet presences are protected by copyright. The reproduction, adaptation, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright in electronic or other publications require the written consent of the author or creator. Downloads and copies of this web site and other internet presences of ours are permitted for private, non-commercial use only.
2. If third party copyrights should exist for contents on this site, these shall be observed, in particular the content of third parties is identified as such. If, however, any copyright violation comes to your attention, we would like you to provide us with a corresponding indication. As soon as we become aware of a legal violation we will remove such contents immediately.
3. Where you share posts or other contents within our web pages which are copyright protected, copyrights and ancillary copyrights of those contents (particularly texts and photographs) remain unaffected. By placing these contents you are granting us an unlimited and gratuitous right to use that allows us the non-exclusive reproduction and publishing of these contents on our sites.
4. You warrant that you own all of the rights to the content that you post and especially that you are authorised to be able to transfer the rights described here to us. In the event of any violation of this warrant and/or missing, incomplete or incorrect grant of rights, you shall indemnify us from all claims raised by third parties.
IV. Legal effectiveness of these conditions of use
3. If individual regulations or parts of the regulations of these conditions of use should prove to be ineffective, the residual parts of this document shall remain unaffected in their content and validity. The ineffective provision will be replaced by respective legal regulations.